Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Brennan!

*~* SORRY! *~*
I tried to update yesterday, but Google was having some issues with attaching photos...

ANYWAY,
Our baby boy turned 2-years old on Saturday. It's so hard to believe that he's growing up so quickly. Brennan celebrated the day with a few friends at Chuck E Cheese. I think he had a fun time - except for an upclose encounter with Chuck.







And here is our little friend enjoying his new ride - a Ford F150 Triton PowerWheels!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brennan. Nice car, but Mom & Dad: where's the helmet???

Anonymous said...

Love the new ride! And I love passenger! They look like they're best friends!
xoxox - Jessica Sievers

Lisa said...

I echo Phyllis DeLong...if he's going to be Driving Miss Daisy around, he needs to wear a helmet!

Fun pictures from his party. Kathryn was pretty excited to see a picture of "Puh!" (aka Pops).

Anonymous said...

"Yonder's the Piggly Wiggly, Miss Daisy" Cute pictures! I love the one of him driving Miss Daisy. What a good puppy!

Anonymous said...

He's 1/2 Hixson and 1/2 Hammett. A head that hard doesn't need a helmet.

The Marini's said...

Hey Faith! I like the new blog! I can hardly believe Brennan is 2, boy did that come fast. He is SUCH a boy. I can't wait for him and Gabe to be running around playing together.

Love,
Rach

Anonymous said...

This message for Pops: LMAO !!!!
(Sorry Faith & Josh...I know this is a family blog, but couldn't resist!)

Unknown said...

Wow Brennan sweet truck! You can pick up all kinds of chix with that! LOL. Looks like he had a fun birthday:) Can you believe he is already 2?! Time flies!