Monday, May 5, 2008

The Caterpillar Hunter!

Brennan's latest obsession is caterpillars. Which is good because there's about a million of them in/around our yard. He doesn't like to touch them, have them put on his shirt (Josh just had to try!) or really get too close to them, but he is very intrigued by them. He makes note of how many there are in a certain location and he keeps a close eye on where they are going. His favorite thing to do with the caterpillars though is pick them up with sticks. It almost looks like he's fishing for them! Here are some photos of B caterpillar hunting with his Pops last week:




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Scoo-bear is too cute! He is really funny with the caterpillars. I feel the same way about them...I'll only touch them with sticks too!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Brennan is learning a lot from Pops, isn't he!!! And I agree with Nana...I don't like touching them either.

Unknown said...

Does anyone else think that the second picture of Pops and B looks a bit like Michaelangelo's "The Creation of Adam"?!

Lisa said...

Hehe...it looks like Pops is keeping that caterpillar away from his face in that first picture...I don't blame him!

Anonymous said...

love the scoobs!!!

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh because Aubrey is fascinated with caterpillars too right now! Must be something with 2-year-olds! BJ and I were walking with Aubrey in the stroller last night and he wanted us to stop every time he saw a caterpillar on the ground. Unfortunatly - most of the caterpillars we saw on the ground were "sleeping".
Good times with the kids we love! Keep the pictures coming Faith! I love them!