It has definitely been a busy summer so far. Lots of fun in the sun and quality time with the family. Brennan has been enjoying every minute, well, every minute that we let him spend outside! Truthfully, he would live outside if we let him. Unfortunately, his Momma is more of a shade-dweller. I hate the heat! Even worse, if I spend more than 5 minutes outside I end up with about 20 mesquito bites (seriously). Apparently I'm very sweet :o) We even have a skeeter vac and I use Off - neither of which seem to help me.
Well, my son just woke up from his nap so I have to cut this post short. We will leave you with some pictures of our 5th of July party at the Kopel's house:

Brennan loves this scooter!

Any child who has ever been to Grandmommy's house knows about the Tootsie Pops!

Daddy & B

Going for a ride on Aunt Debbie's jet ski
4 comments:
Awww...I didn't realize B's big enough for Grandmommy's Tootsie Pops! That brings back such memories. Next thing you know he'll be picking up pinecones for a quarter a bag...then he'll have to meet Cousin Steph who can teach him to fluff the bags to help them fill up faster. =)
That is one active little guy! He was so cute riding his scooter! What a little nut!
Ohhhh.....Steph's little secret is out of the bag now!!!! I had no idea! I had to laugh at the Tootsie Pop!!! It didn't take Steph's kids to discover that little treat either!!!
'Grandmommy's house' looks so fun! We should get together sometime, I could bring the girls to meet little B, and they love the outdoors and the pool as much as Brennan does!
:)Rachel
Post a Comment