Monday, September 15, 2008

Off to sunny Orlando :o)

At least I hope it's sunny...but not too sunny, I kinda like it to be a little overcast! We'll leave the house around 3:30 am tomorrow morning to begin our adventure to Orlando, FL. I have a conference to attend for work so part of me will be there for business. The other part will be there for pleasure because I'm fortunate enough to be able to take Josh and Brennan with me. Brennan is SUPER excited and can't wait to go for an airplane ride and meet Mickey Mouse (who, by the way, Brennan informed me "does not bite"!). It always amazes me what comes out of the mouths of babes! I'll be sure to post and/or email the hundreds of pictures once we return. For now, I'll leave you with some pictures of B visiting his cousins in Arlington, VA last week:




Being "Linny" from the Wonderpets


At Momma's work - I'm glad one of us is happy to be there at 7:00 am!


The park by Kathryn's house




He loves his baby cousin Johnny...I mean Jonathan. Although, when Brennan says his name it sounds more like "Johnny"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a great time in Orlando!

Anonymous said...

I miss you already! Have a great time! Love you! I can't wait to see pictures from your trip.

Lisa said...

Don't worry, Kathryn can teach her cousin how to say Jonathan! Have a good trip. =)

Anonymous said...

Seems as if that "GGJ" pays off sometimes!!! Have a blast in Orlando.

Unknown said...

Maybe I'll just teach B to call him "Spike"...that would be much easier than a long name like Jonathan :o)