Saturday, April 11, 2009
Bring the Rain
This has not been a great week for our family. In fact, if I were going to be completely honest, I would say it was our worst. If I had the brain power to put it all into words, I would. But I don't. I hardly had the brain power to take my son to Wal-Mart this morning. For now, this Mercy Me video about sums it up for me. Please keep my family in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great video! You know that you have my prayers. I love you all!
me too! I love you Faithie!
We're praying for you! Call any Laws anytime, especially Kathryn.
We love you and we're here to stand by you.
What's going on Faithie? You're in my thoughts and prayers regardless!
xoxoxoxox
Jessica S.
I'm sorry you've had a rough week. I hope the next one will be better. :)
Post a Comment