Josh and I playing with my new laptop last night.Josh was able to come home yesterday. It was a long day with lots of ups and downs, but in the end he came home and that's what is important. There is going to be a lot of adjustments and there is a whole new set of rules, but things are starting to feel much more normal (if there is such a thing as normal).
In other news, my body has decided that it is exhausted and I am not battling some sort of sinus ailment. I feel good for the most part, but I have a lot of head congestion. I guess if I have to be sick, at least it's now when Josh is home to help with B.
In other news, my body has decided that it is exhausted and I am not battling some sort of sinus ailment. I feel good for the most part, but I have a lot of head congestion. I guess if I have to be sick, at least it's now when Josh is home to help with B.

3 comments:
Glad things are going better for all of you.
Sending our Love,
Aunt Debbie & Uncle Gary
We're happy Josh is home! We love you and miss you. Brookie, Todd, Michael, and Chris
Such a cute picture. Must be great to have Josh home again!
Post a Comment