Monday, May 19, 2008

Has it really been 2 weeks?!

I apologize for the lack of updates to the blog lately. Brennan has been fighting an ear infection, sinus infection, and a cold. He seems to be doing much better now, but I can hardly breathe because I am so congested! At least Josh and B have both recovered from their sicknesses so I can be miserable on my own.

Here are some new pictures of our little man. It was so nice outside today that his Nana took him to the Breton Bay beach to play. It looks like he had a blast!

He's Momma's little wild man!

How can you not love that sweet face?!

Gathering rocks

His favorite part of the visit - throwing rocks in the water!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The throwing the rock picture is by far the most "Scoobish". What Larks! Love the Scoobs! pops

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed our time at the beach. He sure loves playing in the rocks! What a cutie!

Lisa said...

What a cute little climber! We're right there with you in Sickland, unfortunately. Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

What IS it with little boys and rocks?! All fun and games till someone gets hurt! Brennan is getting big and looks as if he can really give you a run for your money.