Monday, October 27, 2008

My Very First "Not Me!" Monday



Be sure to check out MckMama's blog to see where this very therapeutic practice started!

This past week, I most certainly did not:

- Allow my son to wear his Cars slippers out and about town because he wanted to wear them and I didn't have the energy to argue with him.

- Stay up until 1:45 am Saturday morning painting our guest room because I didn't want B helping me.

- Laugh uncontrollably after my son knocked a pumpkin off of the porch (instead of disciplining him) as it rolled all the way down our driveway and into the cul-de-sac. After all, I wouldn't want him to think that sort of behavior is acceptable.

- Wake up this morning and decide that my hair is clean enough from yesterday's shower; proceed to touch it up with a curling iron and leave for work - knowing that I had to stand up in front of a group of new employees and talk to them about conflicts of interest! Nope, not me!

So, what did you not do over the past week?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new post! I'll need some time to think about what I did NOT do last week.

Anonymous said...

I did not just type my name wrong and post it to your blog...Nana needs her glasses....

Anonymous said...

OMG - love this post Faithie! I didn't brush Aubrey's crazy hair yesterday morning and then I took him to the store. Who cares if it looked like a rat's nest .... right!?! :)

Jessica

Lisa said...

I did not bring my daughter to church with her shoes on the wrong feet...and even if I had, I certainly did not leave them there until someone else noticed and said something.

Unknown said...

See Lisa, now don't you feel better for getting that out in the open?!

Lisa said...

Whatever do you mean, I was just mentioning some things I did *not* do. ;)