Friday, December 5, 2008

Wow!

I gave my blog a little face lift and I must say, it's looking marvelous (if I do say so myself!). Hope you like the new look.

It's been a fairly uneventful week for us. Well, aside from B being sick...and having an "incident" with B's betta fish in the middle of the night (more details on "Not me! Monday")...and being super busy at work (come on people, it's almost Christmas!). But other than that, not much to report.

We're not even a week into December, and Brennan has managed to sit on Santa's lap twice already. We don't really push the whole Santa thing, so I think in B's little mind seeing Santa in public is just like seeing Mickey at Disney World. He's seen them on TV, so he doesn't mind saying 'hi'. I also think he enjoys the free goodies that come from talking to Santa. So far he's gotten a candy cane and two big tootsie rolls. Of course, I didn't have a camera on me either time so this picture from my phone will have to do:


3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the new look...well done! Too bad I can't show Kathryn since there's a picture of Santa on it. She's an unsocialized homeschool freak, you know.

Anonymous said...

Good job on the blog renovation! Quite snappy! Scoobs looks as stunned as Ralphie on Santa's lap. HO HO HO....

Lisa said...

Um, did you forget to not do something today?