Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas fun with cousins!

Sadly, the Law family will not be joining us this year on Christmas. I suppose it is only fair that we share them with their other extended family, but they will surely be missed around Pops and Nana's Christmas tree. So for a little pre-Christmas fun, Brennan made the long trek to Ballston (Arlington, VA) with me today so he could visit with his cousins and have a mini gift exchange. Don't tell Pops though. He does not believe in opening presents before Christmas :o)

I was at work, but I heard that the cousins had a fun visit and Brennan was on his best behavior. I don't have any fun pictures, but B's Aunt LiLi was sure to capture a couple. They can be seen here.

You'll notice that Brennan has a nice boo-boo on his chin. He had took a little spill at my Aunt and Uncle's open house on Sunday and split his chin open. I had only told him four times not to run on the hardwood floors in his socks. Perhaps if I had told him a fifth time he would have listened! Fortunately, the emergency room was nearly empty when we arrived, so they took us right back and patched him up. Kids - never a dull moment! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where B gets his hard-headedness from...you always obeyed right away....

Lisa said...

The cousins had so much fun! Brennan really was on his best behavior...though he looked confused when Kathryn cried over minor "injuries." Clearly, she's never been tothe E.R. =)