Friday, February 13, 2009

Photos from the Poconos!

Finally! I finally got around to uploading the pictures that we took last week while we were on our little retreat to the Poconos. We had a lot of fun on our trip. Brennan did not really enjoying skiing, but he definitely loved seeing all of the snow and liked the change of scenery. We did a lot of swimming in the indoor pools - I think that was B's favorite part of the trip. Here is a few of my favorite pictures:

Trying to ski with Daddy.

Enjoying the heated pool. Fun at the Crayola Factory (where I did not lose him!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a big kid now!

Anonymous said...

He really looks like a big kid in the last picture! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a nice time!
Happy Birthday Lil B!!!!!!!!!!

The Marini's said...

That look so fun, Faith!!!