Sunday, February 1, 2009

ABC's of B


I just realized that B's "birth month" is upon me. My baby will turn 3 years old in just a few short weeks :o( In some ways it seems like the last three years have flown by, but in other ways, it seems like he has always been a part of our life. I can't really remember life before him. I'll save the mushy stuff for his birthday post though. For now, I thought it would be fun to have some fun with his name. Can you tell I have some free time on my hands while we wait for him to wake up from his nap?!

B - Bold
R - Radiant smile
E - Energetic, to say the least
N - Nana's boy
N - No fear
A - Awesome kid
N - Ninja Turtle lover

J - Josh's son
A - ALL boy
M - Momma's baby
E - Excellent ball thrower
S - Scooter rider

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a little angel! (when he's asleep)! Love the little guy!