Sunday, March 8, 2009

Good boy?!


Houston, we have a miscommunication! For some reason, Brennan confuses being a good boy, with being a big boy. I don't know why. A couple months ago I told Brennan that if he was a good boy while I shopped I would let him have some Pez when we reached the checkout. He proceeded to tell me "I'm a big boy!". No son, good boy not big boy! 

Well, tonight while eating dinner he made a little mess with his shredded cheese. He started flipping out because, fortunately for me, he likes things to be tidy while he eats. He wanted me to clean it for him and I said "No, you can do it. You're a big boy." To which he replied (with a sad, serious look) "No Momma, I'm not a good boy. I'm just little". 

That's my boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love the picture...he looks sort of like Popeye! By the way, B is a very good boy....

Sarah Hidey said...

aww he's such a cutie! I can't believe what a big boy he is :) 3 yrs! (btw Garon is turning 19 in may -- oh my goodness)
Love, Sarah