Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Evening at The Hixson's

My guys hanging out on the couch this evening (in between wrestling and building towers with bristle blocks). By the way, the pelt on the wall is a wallaby from Sydney, Australia (from Josh's Aunt Cassandra and Uncle Graham).

And here I am relaxing in B's Tonka Truck chair :o)

4 comments:

Nana said...

Looks like fun! I'm so glad that Josh is home! Love you!

Aunt Debbie H. said...

Faith, you look like you are ready for a massage!!!!!
Glad things are better.

Lisa said...

I've often wondered what it's like to be in a housefull of guys. Yes, I know that you only have one son (so far), but B counts for at least 2 or 3. He's so funny up on the couch!

Unknown said...

Lisa, you're so funny! Notice in my picture I'm hiding in the playroom away from the wild guys!