Josh, Faith, Brennan and Gracie
"Wait YuYu, wait! Too cute!
What larks! Now there's a goog boy!
I meant GOOD boy....pops can't type
That's ok, Pops. When Scooby says it is sounds more like "Goog boy" :o)
He holds the pen so well! I can't get Aubrey to hold pens or pencils correctly to save my life! :( I guess they learn on their own.Jessica
These pictures are great. He looks like he is growing up too fast. What a happy boy!
I love how much he's concentrating in that second one!!
This never came into my reader so I just saw it. I can't believe you've got a lefty! He holds the pen like such a big boy...must be from all those birthday cards you've made him sign since he was an infant. =)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
"Wait YuYu, wait! Too cute!
What larks! Now there's a goog boy!
I meant GOOD boy....pops can't type
That's ok, Pops. When Scooby says it is sounds more like "Goog boy" :o)
He holds the pen so well! I can't get Aubrey to hold pens or pencils correctly to save my life! :( I guess they learn on their own.
Jessica
These pictures are great. He looks like he is growing up too fast. What a happy boy!
I love how much he's concentrating in that second one!!
This never came into my reader so I just saw it. I can't believe you've got a lefty! He holds the pen like such a big boy...must be from all those birthday cards you've made him sign since he was an infant. =)
Post a Comment