Thursday, July 16, 2009

That's My Boy!

I love my son. He never ceases to amaze me with this creativity and fun-filled spirit. Tonight, he wanted to go swimming in his semi-new pool (bigger than the dino pool). But it was after dinner and neither Josh nor I was really feeling like a dip in the freezing cold pool. So, I told Brennan to grab his floaties from the pool and bring them in the tub so he could "swim" in there. I washed his hair and lathered him up with soap as usual (we get the "business" part done first so he can play the rest of his time in the tub). I then left him so that I could change the laundry, etc. I called to him to make sure that he was doing alright and walked into the bathroom to find...

Look at how brown the water looks - ewe! Boys are gross!

5 comments:

Nana said...

What a man-cub! I love how he has the floaties on his legs!

Lisa said...

Gross water! Not even my kids make the water that brown, and they only get baths every few days and together. ;)

Unknown said...

That's because they're city kids and they don't come into contact with grass and dirt :o)

Nana said...

There's no way that the water is really that color...it has to be the lighting...then again, he is a ninja turtle.

Sammy said...

You can tell he's a boy when the bath has a ring. I'm sure there had to be a ring. I love the picture and only Brennan would think of something like this. He's so CREATIVE!