Monday, February 11, 2008

Our New Site!

Brennan will be turning two this weekend (I know, hard to believe!), so I thought it may be time to move to a new and improved blog. Afterall, the old site was a "baby site" and Brennan is, well, not a baby anymore. This site should allow us to post videos as well as photos. In honor of my first post, below is a recent video of Brennan and his friend Nona (Fiona) practicing rolling.

Add this new site to your "Favorites" and be sure to check back with us soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love his crinkle-nose smiles! It's hard to believe our little B isn't a baby anymore "he's big!" I like that the new web site has video capability. Looking forward to more action!

Lisa said...

Welcome to Blogger! I'm excited because now I can add you to my Google Reader. Lady K is looking forward to seeing her big cousin on his 2nd birthday!