I finally got around to getting Brennan's 2-year portraits taken yesterday. At least it was only a couple weeks after his 2nd birthday =o)
Many of you may remember my high school boyfriend Ryan. Well his wife Melissa and I met way back in 6th grade. She is a super-talented photographer and has her own photography business (Firefly Photography). Brennan tried his best to ruin most shots (he didn't want to sit still), but Melissa still managed to capture his good side!
The photos are available to view (and purchase) online. Here are the instructions:
1) Go to http://www.imagequix.com/photog.php?id=M9TWM9P
2) Click on "Brennan Hixson"
3) Type in your email address and hit "submit"
4) The password is: hixson1568
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey I checked all the pictures. he is such a cutie & getting so big. in some of the pictures where he scrunches his face up i can see alot of josh but he's still so adorable & handsome. :)
Post a Comment