Thursday, March 20, 2008

Don't you get it?!

Brennan is really talking up a storm these days. Unfortunately, only people who see him on a regular basis can understand most of the things he says. Even I find myself asking him repeatedly what it is he wants at times. Brennan also seems to really enjoy singing. "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", "The B-I-B-L-E", "Jesus Loves B (me)", and "I've Got the Joy" are some of his favorites. He is growing up so quickly!


Last Saturday he spent the night with his Nana & Pops and they were able to get some good footage of him "singing" as he played with blocks:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too freaking cute!!! I love that video!

Lisa said...

Kathryn and I just watched this, and as soon as it ended, she started saying, "B! B!!" and doing her sign for please. She can't get enough of cousin. =)

Anonymous said...

Love the "singing"! Such a sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

Future yodel-er???? Cute!