That's right - I'm actually going to update the blog more than once this week. Go me! Nana has some really cute pictures of B from the past week so of course I can't resist sharing them!
While Mommy & Daddy were away last weekend, Pops couldn't resist breaking out the old sling shot and teaching B to shoot squirrels, I mean trees =o) Afterall, he is 2 now!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
At least they were shooting nuts...if they hit a squirrel, they would at least get a snack.
4 comments:
At least they were shooting nuts...if they hit a squirrel, they would at least get a snack.
What Larks! As if B needed any help learning how to send things flying off the deck. Ahem, remember my missing cell phone?
My little Scoobert would never do anything like that! Did you actually see him throw the phone? I rest my case =o)
He's my Scoobs!
Post a Comment