Monday, January 26, 2009

"Not me!" Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me, I did not spend nearly all of yesterday (minus 2 hours to go to church) in my pajamas. That would just be really lazy.

B did not drop a deuce (or "have a bowel movement" for you medically correct people) in his pants while waiting for his Daddy to turn the bathroom light on for him. Even if he had, he would never try to fix the problem on his own resulting in poo falling onto the bathroom floor. My husband did not proceed to step in said poo while walking into the bathroom to turn on the light. I did not have to get out of my warm, comfy bed in the middle of the night to scrub poo out of the tile grout with an old toothbrush. Not me!

I did not just write about poo on my blog - that's just gross!

My husband did not tell me at 6:30 am today that he plans to take me, B, my brother and my brother's girlfriend skiing for a few days next week. He knows that I am a planner and telling me the week before does not count as "planning ahead". I am not secretly really excited :o)


I did not allow my son to watch 3 episodes of Zoboomafoo in a row yesterday because it was making him laugh big belly laughs.

How about you -- anything you care to admit?

3 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

Please re-enter your link with spaces between the words.

Thanks,

Katie

Lisa said...

Skiing? If Mike planned a skiing trip for us, he'd be in for it! Brrrr!!!

Anonymous said...

Ewww! At least he never finger-painted with poo like some of my kids who shall remain nameless....