Monday, February 9, 2009

"Not me!" Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I don't care what anyone tells you, I did not lose my son for about 8 minutes in the Crayola Factory while we were vacationing last week. I would never allow such a thing to happen, especially when there was a 2:1 ratio of adults vs. child. Upon finding him unharmed and completely oblivious that there was two adults frantically searching for him, I did not grab him by the arm and threaten him within an inch of his life scold him for running away.
I am not now sitting here wondering what in world I would do if I had two kids to keep track of!
My brother-in-law may say otherwise, but I did not fall twice just getting to the ski lift and off of the ski lift at the bunny slope while visiting Shawnee Mountain. I was not embarrassed to watch five-year-olds conquer the lift (and bunny slope!) with style and grace!
I did not post a "Wordless Wednesday" post on Tuesday last week because I honestly thought that it was Wednesday. I just wanted to see if my readers were paying attention!
How about you - anything you care to admit?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I'm sure glad that none of those things happened...especially losing B. I never lost any of my kids....

Unknown said...

hahaha! I just vividly remembered the time that I got lost in the Giant in Riverdale :o)

Lisa said...

Oh, B. I'm glad he didn't get lost with the 2:1 ratio. That would certainly be cause a call to the people.