Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nana's Daycare!

Lil B has a new friend at Nana's Daycare...

...it's Cousin Waylon!

Actually, it's more like B's Mommy's Cousin April's son Waylon, but we'll let B call him "Cousin Waylon" because it's a little easier! Lil B likes having Waylon around and enjoys helping Nana care for the little fella. Nana is a very patient woman!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scoobs is a great helper! He loves his cousin Waylon...I can't wait to see these two having fun together when they're older...hide the matches...

Anonymous said...

B is such a "helper"! He really is a sweet boy and Waylon seems to enjoy watching him buzz around. Cute pictures!

Lisa said...

Awww! What cuties. I think B wants a new baby at his house. ;)

Unknown said...

B has a new baby at Nana's house...that will have to do for now! I'm fairly certain a new baby may push Nana into early retirement...or a loony bin :o)