Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanksgiving Day Fun!
Here are some photos of our Thanksgiving Day fun. We spent the day at with my paternal grandparents which is only about 20 minutes from our home. We had a really fun time and had the chance to visit with several Aunts and Uncles. I could be mistaken, but I'm fairly certain that this is the first Thanksgiving dinner Big B has been able to attend since he graduated from boot camp in 2004. And, even though he's been living in our guest room, we're thrilled he's home :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Nice pictures! I love the one of Kathryn and B holding hands. It's been a fun Thanksgiving having our whole family together.
Awww! Some great photos! I love the one of Pops and Mike and the 2 cousins looking out at the sunset. Priceless!
Post a Comment