
For the original story behind "Not me!" Monday, head on over to MckMama's blog. Here is a list of things I did not do this past week (I don't care what you've heard!):
- I did not devour an iced sugar cookie while hidden in the kitchen so as not to been seen by my son. After all, that would be childish!
- I did not stalk MckMama's blog awaiting news on baby Stellan. I mean, I do have a life...don't I?!
- I most certainly did not turn my alarm off at 4:30 am this morning and proceed to sleep for another 30 minutes. I did not - wake up in a panic at 5:00 am; still manage to shower, find clean clothes, and throw my hair up in a clip; throw all of the contents of my car in the trunk; do a 6-point turn to get out of my driveway; stop and get gas, and still make it to the carpool lot on time. I mean, that's not even humanly possible, is it?!
- I did not actually make a list of things that I didn't do so that I would have something to blog about. I mean, that would be silly!
What about you? Anything you did not do that you want to be "bruatally honest and live to tell about"?

4 comments:
I did not sit my daughter in front of the TV so that I could read in peace.
Oh, and I did not fully load the dishwasher, add soap, and lock it only to forget to run it overnight, either.
I did not go to storytime at the library wearing black pants with brown boots.
Oh, I didn't just eat 4 pieces of Halloween candy either.
I like the one about making a list... haha! I do not do that in my mind, seriously, I don't.
That snooze button is both a blessing and a curse, isn't it? (:
Post a Comment