
That's right folks, it's time for another "Not me!" Monday post. Be sure to check out MckMama's blog to read about the things she didn't do over the past week. Speaking of MckMama, she is trying to reach as many people as possible to create hype for String of Pearls, so pass her blog information to your friends.
As for me, I most certainly did not skip a week of "Not me!" Monday simply because I was too lazy to blog!
I did not manage to buy B a new coat, a new hat, two pairs of "glubs", "glub" holders, and a popcorn tin for $26 at Wal-Mart. Do such deals still exist?!
I did not eat half of a slice of almond pound cake as a pre-breakfast snack.
I did not finally get a week's worth of grocerys for under $50 ($49.68 to be exact) after (unsuccessfully) attempting to do so for several weeks. I also did not manage to do so after keeping track of my purchases on a calculator only to clear the total before I finished shopping.
I did not watch Wall-E five times since Friday because that is B's new favorite movie.
How about you? What did you not do this past week?

3 comments:
I recently got 6 shirts and 2 pairs of pants for $38 at pleasemum (a store from Canada, similar to Children's Place) I was super excited- it included shipping!!
Grocery bill? Nice job, I can't keep ours under $150
You rocked me at the grocery store! This morning I spent $116 for 2 weeks. I try to keep it to $50 a week too, but I haven't CVSed in awhile so I had to buy TP *and* Paper Towels *and* laundry detergent *and* children's Motrin at the grocery store, which I try to never do! Great job with the $49.68!! At least they didn't charge me for the wine mishap (see my Not me Monday)!
I did not spend twice as much as you at the grocery store and have little to show for it....
Post a Comment