Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 - Top 10

We would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! Don't forget to take time to reflect on the true meaning of Thanksgiving - counting your blessings and thanking God for them. Even with all of the political and economical drama that surrounds us, we are so blessed compared to the majority of the world. This year, here are the top 10 things for which I am truly thankful (in no particular order!):

1. A God who loves me with an unconditional love I don't deserve;
2. A hardworking, loving husband;
3. A happy, healthy, bouncing boy;
4. My Momma who has the love and patience to care for my baby boy;
5. My Dad who always finds the energy to give B a ride on his shoulders - even after working in 100 degree heat all day;
6. My in-laws who are always willing and able to watch their grandson - even on short notice;
7. Big B making it safely back to St. Mary's County;
8. A warm, cozy place to call home;
9. Food in my pantry;
10. The freedoms I have as an American and the soldiers who died to give me those freedoms.

There are so many more, but you get the idea! Anything that you are thankful for this year?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I second that! Happy Thanksgiving! x.