Monday, November 10, 2008

Time for another "Not me!" Monday




Be sure to check out MckMama's blog to read about the origins of "Not me!" Monday and see what she didn't do over the past week.


As for me, I did not spend approximately 48 hours in sweatpants with no make-up on and my hair in a ponytail over the weekend. Sick or not, my hygiene comes first!

I did not go an entire week without posting cute pictures/videos/updates of my sweet little boy. After all, that is the point of a having a blog.

I did not tell my son to "be good and watch tv" so that I could try to grab a cat nap on Saturday. I am a mom and as such I know that I am not allowed to be sick!

How about you? Anything that you did not do this week that you would dare to share?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of cute videos of my son, here is a long-overdue cute clip of him trick-or-treating at his Pops and Nana's house:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! "I want full".

Lisa said...

I did NOT sneak some of Kathryn's potty treats while I was in the kitchen "washing dishes" after dinner.

Oh, and I did not let her walk around sans undies for an hour or so this afternoon, either.